Welcome to Anthony Medical & Chiropractic Center in Temple, Killeen , and Waco! Our mission is to reveal your inner beauty, revitalize your confidence, and make your vision a reality. As industry leaders we offer the most innovative and cost effective programs in laser aesthetics, weight loss, beauty, and total body wellness. Clients experience an ambiance of true relaxation during their time with us. All individualized programs are safe, painless, and extremely effective in providing clients with real results.
Your transformation begins with your first visit to our facility. Schedule a private consultation with one of our specialists.
Dual Coherent wavelengths, (Red & Infra-red), of light are absorbed by the subcutaneous tissue. Localized blood flow heats the area stimulating cellular respiration, ATP synthesis & collagen production. Light at these wavelengths is very beneficial in treating problems close to the surface such as cellulite, stretch marks, scars, skin elasticity, collagen production, wrinkles, acne, and is particularly effective in removing fat from unwanted problem areas.
The diverse tissue and cell types in the body all have their own unique light absorption characteristics; that is, they will only absorb light at specific wavelengths and not at others. For example, skin layers, because of their high blood and water content, absorb red light very readily, while calcium and phosphorus absorb light of different wavelengths.
Super luminous LEDs, (Light Emitting Diodes), are safe concentrated light sources used to produce the specific wavelengths of light that provide therapeutic benefits of light therapy without adverse side effects.
THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS OF LLLT
- Increases blood capillary circulation and vascular activity by promoting improvement in the metabolism of nitric oxide (NO). This facilitates increased vasodilatation and leads to the formation of new capillaries. This in turn provides additional oxygen and nutrients to accelerate natural tissue healing processes, and eventually evokes a cascade of beneficial biochemical processes.
- Stimulates synthesis of adenosine tri-phosphate, (ATP)—an immediate energy source for muscle contraction and is essential in the metabolism of all cellular processes and life support systems.
- Relaxes muscles, reduces nerve excitability, and stimulates nerve transmission.
- Reduces scar tissue and stimulates wound healing.
- Increases lymphatic system activity and relieves edema and discomfort associated with swelling.
- Stimulates production of collagen, the most important component of wound healing.
- Increases RNA/DNA synthesis, stimulating cellular reproduction to accelerate the replacement of damaged cells.
- Increases production of endorphins from the brain; promoting mood elevation and stress reduction.
- Stimulates production of adrenals, which facilitates long term resilience to stress.
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in chronic conditions of arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis.
- Stimulates fibroblastic activity, promoting repair of connective tissue and formation of collagen fibers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Low light laser energy is part of the range of electromagnetic rays that are absolutely necessary for metabolism and growth in human beings. It is also part of the natural light spectrum of sunlight, minus the skin damaging UV rays, which is why NASA currently uses this type of energy in space. It is also vibration energy, with which the human body resonates. This is the reason that it can penetrate through the skin.
Sunlight is a combination of visible, UV, and infrared light. Red laser light is longer in wavelength than visible light and starts just after the visible color of red. Red laser light is the safest and healthiest spectrum of sunlight.Red laser light from the sun accounts for 70% of the heating of the Earth, the rest being caused by visible light. It is therefore understood that a good combination of visible light and red laser light offer the most benefits in electromagnetic heating of objects that absorb infrared, such as the human body.
Other forms of heat, such as fire and ceramic heaters, warm a person by heating the surrounding air that touches the person, which does not penetrate deeply into the body. Red laser light heat penetrates the skin and is much more effective. Certain red laser light wavelengths also interact with living cells increasing metabolism, energy production, and causing more fuel (calories) to be burned.
LLLT produces red and infrared light at specific frequencies (650nm – 940nm). The human cells have light sensitive chemicals, called chromophores, which react to light in the 600nm – 900nm range. When stimulated by energy in this range, the cells produce more ATP, which is the energy source that powers every muscle and increases metabolism.
Red laser light also causes DNA synthesis in the fibroblasts of the cells which makes the skin more elastic and younger looking. In addition, near-infrared light promotes cellular healing, thus reducing the recovery time after a workout. LLLT is used without exercise, while relaxing, and is very effective in heating up the body. invisa-RED™ accelerates the body’s natural detoxification processes.
LLLT, in a similar fashion, has been used in Europe and Asia since 1999. It is only now catching on in North America.
In an industry where one size fits all concepts are typical, we’ve opened the door to a new way of thinking and a lifetime of results. We have taken a truly individualized approach by combining multiple successful components into a REAL long term solution. Clients safely lose, on average, 2lbs per week. All of our weight loss programs are individualized and based on our clients’ needs. We can help anyone lose weight safely and permanently, regardless of time constraints, medical conditions, lifestyle and budget. Let’s be real for once. Weight Loss Is Not Your Life. Your Life Is Family, Work, Hobbies, ect… Weight loss just has to be incorporated into your life.
Here are some components we use in our weight loss programs:
- LLLT treatments
- Nutritional Modification, Education,
- Lifestyle Management
- Stress Reduction
- Assistance with sleeping difficulties
- Fitness programs
(LLLT) technology for weight loss has been utilized since the early 90’s as a safe, non-invasive, painless, and effective way to accelerate weight loss; remove unwanted fat from undesirable or unresponsive areas, tighten and rejuvenate skin, fade stretch marks and scarring, and smooth cellulite from all regions of the body.
How it works
Low levels of laser energy supercharge your body’s natural metabolism andstimulate the fat cells to open and release intra-cellular fat, water, and toxins. The lymphatic system then transports the fat, to be utilized as energy, through the body’s natural metabolic functions and synthesis of ATP, (adenosine triphosphate).Once the contents of the fat cells, (triglycerides, water, glycerol), are released, the cell becomes smaller. Toxins are removed via urine and sweat.
Fat cells after just 18 minutes
CONTOURING / SPOT REDUCTION
(LLLT)is the latest innovation in body slimming technology used to remove fat from areas that are unresponsive to diet and exercise and reshape regions of your body very quickly.Our innovative technology is a safe, non-invasive, and painless alternative to traditional fat reduction procedures. Each session can remove up to an inch of unwanted fat from any undesired problem area(s). Treatments are ideal for both men and women, eliminating the fatty areas that are unresponsive to diet and exercise. Most clients will see results after their first treatment.
- How it works: Subcutaneous fat, (fat cells between the skin and the muscle), is what your body utilizes when it needs energy. When the body metabolizes fat it will utilize the fat cells that are closest to the muscle first. These fat cells are located the farthest from the skin. Most people rarely utilize the fat from the cells closest to the skin. These cells are larger due to the amount of stored fat inside that is never metabolized in the body. Concentrated laser energy safely and painlessly activates the fat cells closest to the skin to open and stimulates the body’s metabolism to utilize the stored fat as energy. The fat that is not utilized for energy is then eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system naturally.
- How many treatments do I need?: Treatments will vary depending on several factors including, skin tone, elasticity and cellulite grading. Multiple treatments are necessary two times per week for optimal results. Treatment times can range between twenty to forty minutes per session. Treatment sessions will vary from client to client. During your private consultation, our staff can give you a better idea of how many treatments you will need to achieve your desired results.
- Maintenance: We have an optional maintenance membership for our clients. Memberships are one to two times per month as needed.
- Is there any pain or downtime after treatments?: No. Treatments are non-surgical, non-evasive, and pleasant. Clients will listen to music, use Facebook, text, or take a nap during treatments. Our professional staff is here to ensure each session is relaxing and comfortable for you.
- Areas that can be treated: Any area of the body that is non responsive to diet and exercise can be reduced and contoured effectively. The most common areas are the waist, back, arms, legs, hips, thighs, buttocks, chin and neck.
Stretch Mark Fading
Stretch marksare caused, literally, by rapid stretching of the skin. Micro tears develop, and the blood vessels that lie under your skin show through usually creating stretch marks that are red in color. If the body is slow to produce enough collagen to repair the area, the appearance of the stretch marks usually become darker in color. Pregnancy and weight loss/gain are the most common reasons stretch marks develop.
- How it works: Our non-surgical treatments significantly reduce and fade stretch marks and scars from all areas of the body. LLLT technology will stimulateRNA and DNA production,(skin cell renewal), rejuvenating your skin and promoting the growth of collagen to repair the damaged area. Most clients will see an improvement after just one treatment, but will require multiple sessions to reach their desired goals.
- Will I feel any pain during treatments?: No. The treatments are quick, non-surgical, non-evasive andpleasant.Clients will listen to music, useFacebook, text or take a nap during treatments. Our professional staff is here to ensure that you are very comfortable and relaxed during every treatment with us.
- How many treatments do I need?: Treatment times are very short, around twenty minutes, and the stimulation of collagen growth will last for several months after treatments. Multiple treatments are necessary and are recommended twotimes per week for the duration of your recommended treatment schedule. Treatment sessions will vary from client to client. During your private consultation, our staff can give you a better idea of how many treatments you will need to achieve your desired results.
- Maintenance: Once you have completed your treatment schedule, we recommend you come in for touch up treatments once a month for three months. Clients are welcome to come back as needed for any additional touch up treatments after maintenance is complete.
Safely smooth and eliminate cellulite as effectively as liposuction with no needles, no pain, and no downtime. Our treatments target the bumpy appearance of cellulite by restoring enlarged fat cells to a smaller size, resulting in smoother, tighter skin.
- How it works: Cellulite is caused from enlarged fat cells that are unresponsive to diet and exercise causing a dimpling effect. The pulsing laser light activates the enlarged fat cells to open, allowing the contents to leave the cell and be utilized in the body’s natural metabolism. The fat that is not utilized will then be eliminated through the lymphatic system. The result is a smooth cellulite free area of the body.
- How many treatments do I need?: Although you can see visible results in just one treatment, you’ll see optimal results after multiple short treatments, which are recommended two to three times per week for the duration of your treatment schedule. Not only will you notice a reduction in cellulite, but you’ll also see a reduction in the circumference of your treatment area, as well as an improvement in the skin’s texture. Treatment session needs vary from client to client, but during a consultation, our staff can give you a better idea of how many treatment sessions you will need to achieve your desired results.
- Will there be any downtime?: No. The treatments are non-surgical, non-evasive and pleasant. Our treatments are very relaxing, and studies show the effectiveness of LLLT in cellulite reduction without any of the side effects of evasive procedures.Clients will listen to music, use Facebook, text or take a nap during treatments. Our professional staff is here to make you very comfortable during each treatment with us.
- Areas that can be treated: Any area of the body can be treated. The most common areas are the back of legs, hips, thighs, buttocks, chin and neck.
- Maintenance: Once you have reached your desired goal we recommend a maintenance schedule of one treatment monthly for six months. Clients are welcome to schedule touch up treatments as needed after their maintenance schedule is complete.